From FE model preparation and verification, to loading, hydrostatic equilibrium, to structural solution and limit-state evaluation.
- Modeling environment and GUI
- Modeling, element types
- Integrity checks
- Groups, tanks, loading the model.
- Nastran, NAPA, GHS interfaces
- Hydrostatic balance and inertia relief
- Basic analysis: deformation & stresses
- Basic analysis: limit state evaluation
- Fine mesh analysis
- Introduction to MAESTRO-WAVE
Software of reference: MAESTRO Marine.
Course venue / delivery mode: live web sessions
Duration : 4 x 3.5 hours, total 14 hours
Daily hours : 9:00-12:30 CET daily
Prerequisites : notions of hydrostatics and naval architecture, software installation
Instructor: Stéphane Dardel, Naval Architect
Course Language : English (French and Italian supported)
Cost: 1,500€ per participant. Training software licenses included.
A minimum of 2 registered attendees is required to maintain the course.
Registration: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Calendar: 25-28 May 2021. 9:00-12:30 CET daily